Ring Announcer – The Rev. Buddy Graham
Referees – Fred Richards, Angelo Padilla, Fitch, & Richard Head
1. The Rochester Wrecking Crew defeated the team called the New Element (Johnny Nos & “Second To None” Alex Anthony) to retain the NWA North American Tag Team Titles.
2. “The Hybrid” Josh Adams won over Sgt. Dan Gleason via countout when Gleason passed out and was no longer able to continue.
3. Luscious La Ron defeated Wayne Woo, then Woo debuted his new manager, “The Shovel”
4. Braydon Knight and Patch was a no contest, as the referee lost control due to interference from Millionaire John and the Boardwalk Mafia (Bobby Youngblood & Vicious Vince Ceres).
5. In a tryout match, Luca lost to The Convict via pinfall.
6. “The Cuban Crippler” Ricky Reyes again became the NWA Coastal Iron Man Champion in a huge victory over “The Coqui Kid” Sebastian Cruz. Former Iron Man Champion Kevin “Mister” Tibbs reluctantly handed the belt over to Reyes after the match, demanding a rematch when his injury heals.
7. “The Phat Daddy” Biggie Biggs was awarded the match over “Bad Boy” Danny Pagan when the Boardwalk Mafia again interfered. While there was no title change, Biggs was informed by Commissioner Tommy Cairo that there will be a rematch at the next NWA Coastal show on November 17th, which will be a NO disqualification, falls count anywhere match, and that Millionaire John & the Boardwalk Mafia will be banned from ringside.
The next NWA show is called “Battle For Bayville”, and is scheduled to take place on November 17th at the Bayville Elks Lodge.
Special thanks to the sponsors of NWA Coastal Pro Wrestling, and to Mario Savoldi and his staff from NWA On Fire, who were in house to tape this show for future broadcast on their syndicated show on ME-TV.